The Lancaster County Career & Technology Foundation Endowment Fund was established to expand the Foundation’s support of Lancaster County Career & Technology Center (LCCTC) students. The fund provides scholarships to qualified high school and adult students to help them advance their careers through post-secondary education. It also provides needed financial assistance to current students of the LCCTC.
The endowment fund provides a permanent source of funding for student financial assistance, so that deserving students can learn regardless of family circumstances. Gifts to the fund are invested for us by our partner, the Lancaster County Community Foundation, and the earnings provide scholarship and assistance support every year, helping untold numbers of future graduates step confidently into their chosen careers.
Gifts to the Endowment Fund are made directly through the Lancaster County Community Foundation. A secure online website has been set up for credit card donations, or you can contact a LCCT Foundation officer for assistance.
There are a number of ways to make your gift to the LCCT Foundation Endowment Fund:
- Cash or Check
- Credit card via the Community Foundation’s website
- Appreciated marketable securities or mutual funds
- Real estate
- Tangible personal property or other nontraditional assets
Gifts to Honor a Loved One or Mentor
A gift to honor a mentor or friend, or in memory of one who has passed away, is a wonderful tribute to someone who made a difference in your life. Your tribute will provide ongoing scholarship support for deserving students of the Lancaster County Career & Technology Center.
Planned and Deferred Gifts
Planned Giving is a way of supporting the LCCT Foundation Endowment with a final gift after you pass away and no longer need the assets. You can:
- Make a bequest (leave funds or a portion of your estate) to the LCCT Foundation Endowment Fund in your will or estate plan.
- Designate the LCCT Foundation Endowment Fund as beneficiary of a life insurance policy or retirement plan.
- Purchase a Charitable Gift Annuity through our partner, the Lancaster County Community Foundation. This gift to the LCCT Foundation Endowment Fund provides you with lifetime monthly income, and after you pass away, the remainder goes to the LCCT Foundation Endowment.
There can be significant tax benefits with Planned Gifts, enabling you to make a larger gift to the Endowment than you would have been able to do while living. We will work with you, the Community Foundation, and your legal or financial advisor regarding the most effective giving vehicle for your circumstances.